Activities & local News
Restaurant: Menu of the week
These menus are given as examples and are subject to change based on seasonal availability. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Restaurant: Easter Sunday Menu
Here is the menu of Easter that our chef prepares for you ....
Hotel and restaurant: special offers every weekend in March and April
Every weekend in March and April (Friday to Sunday morning) except Easter weekend, we offer you a discount of 10% on the price of the room.
If you partake in at least the "local menu" in our restaurant, your discount will be 15% on the price of the room. Not combinable with another offer. To validate this offer specify: Turenne when booking. BOOKINGS ARE TO BE MADE DIRECTLY WITH THE HOTEL.
Our restaurant is open every Sunday
You can enjoy our restaurant on Sundays breaks, EASTER, PENTECOST, MOTHER'S DAY, FATHER’S DAY, 1st NOVEMBER , do not forget to reserve your table.
DISCOVERY PACKAGE: Malo les Bains, its villas, its beach ...
After a stroll on the beach, a session of Land yachting or a visit at the port or contemporary art museums, we will welcome you in our hotel where you will stay 2 nights. This package for 291.20 € for 2 persons in a Faidherbe room or 328 € in a Mimosa room includes 2 nights, 4 dinners excluding drinks (2 local and 2 surf and turf menus) and 4 breakfasts. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
The must-sees/dos to do near the hotel in Dunkirk.
Casino, golf, tennis, bowling, swimming pool, ... many activities are at your disposal near the hotel-restaurant:
- The Dunkirk Casino offers slot machines, roulettes, Black-Jack, ball game, etc.
- The Dunkirk Golf Course and its exceptional 18-hole course.
- The Malouin Tennis Club, 5 renovated covered courts, 4 badminton courts, 2 Squash courts.
- Bowling and its 10 lanes.
- The swimming pool and its 50-meter Olympic pool.
- The Skating rink.
- Sailing activities with the Dunkirk Tourist Office and its large number of facilities on the beach.
Learn more: Office Dunkirk tourism "Flanders dunes" , City of Dunkirk , Departmental Committee North Tourism, Tourist Board of the Pas-De-Calais
Excursions from the Hirondelle Hotel
London, Brussels, Bruges, Lille in a day. In the heart of the triangle connecting Paris, London and Amsterdam, the Hirondelle Hotel is your ideal base for day trips:
- Mining Centre of Lewarde
- The Coupole : War History Center
- Nausicaa : National Sea life Centre
- Isnor : River tourism
- Museum of the Belle Epoque of Desvres’ earthenware
- Bruges: the little Venice
- Holland: its mills and flowers
- London and Kent: The English charm ( Eurotunnel )
- France: The charm of inner Flanders without forgetting the coastline and the Côte d'Opale.
The agenda of activities to be done in Dunkerque and its surroundings
Looking for what to do in Dunkirk around the Hirondelle Hotel? Here is a list of activities, shows, animations, exhibitions, concerts in Dunkirk and its surroundings that will brighten up your stay in our hotel.
Retrouvez tous les événements sur Opalenews